Where do I start, and what can I do to be more involved and informed?
Step 1: Sign up as a member... it is free!
- Once you have done this, you are a part of The Global Health Network community and have access to a range of activities and resources!
Step 2: If you want to read about the latest developments in Pharmacovigilance… check out the 'News' section on the home page.
Step 3: Next, try browsing the resources section:
- Here you will find a range of material categorised into subjects so that you can easily find the information you are looking for.
Step 4: If you want to be part of a specific group based on your interests, and to get connected to people with similar interests... click on the community tab, then groups.
- We currently have the ‘introduce yourself’ group which will introduce you to our Pharmacovigilance community.
- You can always start a new topic within a group and invite people.
- Tell us what you would like to see on the site in this Site Contents group.
- If you want to discuss a topic... join a discussion group and/or suggest a new topic for a discussion group and get started.
Step 5: If you want to register your study… go to SiteFinder to search the studies that have already registered.
- If you have documents that you have used in your studies and believe would be helpful for others, including training materials, checklists, SOPs, informed consents, etc. please consider sharing them with the other members.
- You can post this up as a blog, or in one of the discussion groups.
- If you cannot find a group, don't hesitate to email our site coordinators who can set one up for you.
Step 6: Take some of our free online eLearning courses.
Step 7: Register for a free Professional Membership Scheme profile.
Step 8: For regular updates, information and news regarding the world of Global Pharmacovigilance, follow us on Twitter, @GlobalPV_TGHN.
Step 9:. If you wish to provide any feedback on the site… go to contact us and drop us your valuable suggestions.
Step 10: This is just the beginning and a lot more activities are added regularly. Check back often!