Use the above tabs or links below to navigate between our education, training and careers resources:
- Look here for pharmacoviglance-focused e-Learning courses, most of which are open-access, and keep an eye on the main Global Health Network Training Centre pages.
- To find out details of upcoming face-to-face training sessions occuring in your region, keep an eye on our events page, news feed and follow Global Pharmacovigilance on Twitter (@GlobalPV_TGHN).
- Here are some links to information about careers in pharmacovigilance and to articles by Global Pharmacoviglance members describing their post-graduate studies and careers in pharmacovigilance.
- Work in clinical trials/research? Take the time to sign up to the Global Health Network Professional Development Scheme.
- If you know of a training opportunity in your area or available online that isn't mentioned here, do feel free to get in touch and let us know about it so that we can include it.