Below are a range of links to external sites which feature pharmacovigilance-related videos, classified by type. If you are aware of any relevant videos that you would like us to feature, or that you think may be relevant, please don't hesitate to get in touch via email and include a link to your suggested video for review by the site coordinators.
TED talks etc.
- Russ Altman: What really happens when you mix medications
- Ben Goldacre: What doctors don't know about the drugs they prescribe
- Alyson McGregor: Why medicine often has dangerous side effects for women
- Andrea Tone: how one scientist averted a national health crisis
- Nandita Venkatesan: From Sound to Silence - Lessons from my journey into hearing loss